Happy new year!
2016 was a great year for me.
I think every year is a good year for everyone though – because everyday is a blessing.
In 2016, I celebrated my 21st birthday, completed a year in my new role in the city, went to Greece, went to New York, celebrated 4 years with my lovely boyfriend and went to events where I got to network and meet some lovely bloggers and writers! 🙂
I try not to make resolutions in the New Year, because:
A – I find it hard to stick to something if it’s not what I really want to do (give up chocolate)
B – I feel awful when I don’t commit to it and fail
Instead I try to give myself aims and goals to reach, and if you’re like me then you might find this useful 🙂
So this year – 2017 -here is what I’d like to fulfil:
- Parachute jump for charity
- Get some experience/a job in media as writing and media is where my interests lie
- Continue to travel (ideally back to New York)
- Improve my personal fitness
- Feel confident about myself – get toned as SKINNY is not always HEALTHY
- Go to a place on mine and Nick’s bucket list
- Not worry about the little things – take a deep breath and just have faith things are meant to be
There are a few more, but those are my main aims.
I wish you all the best in 2017 and can’t wait to meet you in future events 🙂
Thank you for all your support and likes and I’m sure 2017 is the year we can all achieve our dreams…
LouLou London xox
P.S. Thank you Nick for always supporting me and telling me I should continue to write. You never give up on me.